FamilyID is now accepting registration for the following high school sports:
Baseball, Softball, Boys Lacrosse, Girls Lacrosse, Boys Track & Field, Girls Track & Field, Boys Tennis, Golf.
The high school spring sports season starts April 19 and ends June 13.A parent / guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps if you need to create a FamilyID account for the first time:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account / Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names.
(parent / guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you do not see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a network * are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting 'Submit', the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at:
email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1 .
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.