My School Bucks
The Croton-Harmon UFSD is excited to offer MySchoolBucks® as our online payment service. This service provides a quick and easy way to pay for school-related purchases by using a credit/debit card or electronic check. NO American Express accepted. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for cafeteria purchases.
Please Note: It Takes 24 Hours for Transactions to Post to your Account
Use MySchoolBucks.com to:
- Pay for and view your child's cafeteria purchases – meals and snacks in Meal Accounts.
- Make payments for all your children, even if they attend different schools.
- Schedule Automatic Recurring Payments or E-mail reminders.
- Track & Review Meal History.
- Create Low Balance Alerts.
- Make Payments with the New Mobile App. (iPhone, Windows Phone, Android links work via mobile device only)
Here are a few reasons to register now and begin using MySchoolBucks.com:
- Safety - Virtually eliminates worries about your child carrying money to school.
- Convenience - Make payments when it's convenient for you, from the comfort of your own home, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Money deposited into mySchoolBucks.com will usually arrive at the school by the next business morning.
- Control – If you are using MySchoolBucks, you will be able to view your child's meal purchases at the school cafeteria. Also, you can set up an automatic email reminder to alert you when a payment is needed for your child's account. For Subscribers or Members of MySchoolBucks, you can set up an automatic payment when a payment is needed for your child’s meal account.
- Efficient - Make payments for all your children in one step, even though they may attend different schools in our district. To get started, all you need is a computer, internet access, and an email account.
Enrollment is easy!
**You will need your child’s Student ID to enroll**
- If you cannot locate your child's ID, please contact the main office of your child's school.
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Go to www.myschoolbucks.com and register for your free account.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
3. Add your student(s) using the school name(s) and student ID(s).
4. Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check. NO American Express accepted. (A nominal transaction fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.)
Have a Smartphone? Get the MySchoolBucks Mobile App here:
**Links work via phone/mobile device only**
Please Note: Initial account set-up cannot be completed through the phone app.
In the event of a 1 or 2-hour delay, lunch will be available as usual. Be advised that menu listings during delayed openings may change due to food preparation time and deliveries. The district reserves the right to make substitutions to school menus and we thank you for your cooperation.