Child Nutrition Program
- Submit a Suggestion and/or Question
- Non-Medical Dietary Request Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- CHUFSD Policy - 5405 Wellness
- CHUFSD Policy - 8505 Meal Charging and Meal Shaming
The Croton-Harmon School District is excited to launch our district-wide lunch program ($3.75 per student meal) and breakfast service ($2.75 per student meal) at PVC and CHHS through our participation in the National Child Nutrition Program, effective September 9, 2019. Aramark Educational Services is our foodservice partner and we are grateful to have Christine Torregrossa serving as our Food Service Director.
Our goal is to serve nutritious, well-balanced meals that appeal to students and the school community that meet the National School Lunch and Breakfast Program requirements. Information on our standards can be accessed here.
The District utilizes a computerized POS (Point of Sale) system that stores student allergy information, if applicable. Please contact your child’s school nurse to ensure this information is up to date. NOTE: Student allergy information for CET and PVC students will not be available in this system until mid-September.
Online payments for food purchases may be made by establishing an account with MySchoolBucks.com. To establish an account, a student ID number is required which can be found on the eSchoolData Parent Portal or by contacting your child’s school office.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call the Child Nutrition Services Department at 271-2191 ext 2690. Thank you for your interest and support of the School Meal Program.
- Submit a Suggestion and/or Question
My School Bucks
The Croton-Harmon UFSD is excited to offer MySchoolBucks® as our online payment service. This service provides a quick and easy way to pay for school-related purchases by using a credit/debit card or electronic check. NO American Express accepted. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for cafeteria purchases.
Please Note: It Takes 24 Hours for Transactions to Post to your Account
Use MySchoolBucks.com to:
- Pay for and view your child's cafeteria purchases – meals and snacks in Meal Accounts.
- Make payments for all your children, even if they attend different schools.
- Set Up Automatic Recurring Payments or automatic e-mail reminders to tell you when a payment is needed.
- Track & Review Meal History.
- Create Low Balance Alerts.
- Make Payments with the New Mobile App. (iPhone, Windows Phone, Android links work via mobile device only)
Here are a few reasons to register now and begin using MySchoolBucks.com:
- Safety - Virtually eliminates worries about your child carrying money to school.
- Convenience - Make payments when it's convenient for you, from the comfort of your own home, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Money deposited into mySchoolBucks.com will usually arrive at the school by the next business morning.
- Control – If you are using MySchoolBucks, you will be able to view your child's meal purchases at the school cafeteria. Also, you can set up an automatic email reminder to alert you when a payment is needed for your child's account. For Subscribers or Members of MySchoolBucks, you can set up an automatic payment when a payment is needed for your child’s meal account.
- Efficient - Make payments for all your children in one step, even though they may attend different schools in our district. To get started, all you need is a computer, internet access, and an email account.
Enrollment is easy!
**You will need your child’s Student ID to enroll**
- If you cannot locate your child's ID, please contact the main office of your child's school.
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Go to www.myschoolbucks.com and register for your free account.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
3. Add your student(s) using the school name(s) and student ID(s).
4. Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check. NO American Express accepted. (A nominal transaction fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.)