Do you have questions about the
You can email your questions to: Budget.Questions@chufsd.org
2023-24 "Budget 101"
The school budget is the fiscal representation of the instructional vision and educational priorities of our school district. Throughout the year, district leaders work with stakeholders to develop and manage the budget in a responsible and transparent manner, and make the most effective use of resources to benefit students and staff, while prioritizing accountability and value to taxpayers.
Each spring the board of education adopts a budget for the coming school year for a community vote. New York state has designated the third Tuesday in May as the date for school district budget votes. The date for the 2023-24 budget vote is planned for Tuesday, May 16, 2023.
About our School Budget:
- 2023-24 Budget Sheet
- 2023-24 Official Budget Statement
- 2023-24 Declaración de presupuesto oficial
- Proposed Budget Statement 2023-24
- 2023-24 declaración de presupuesto español
- 2023-24 Superintendent's Budget 04-13-2023 (PDF)
- Budget Update 03-23-2023 (PDF)
- Budget Update 03-2-2023 (PDF)
- Athletics Budget Update 03-2-2023 (VIDEO)
- PPS Budget Update 03-2-2023 (VIDEO)
- Technology Budget Update 03-2-2023 (VIDEO)
- Building Budget Update 02-16-2023 (PDF)
- Revenue and Executive Budget Update 02-16-2023 (PDF)
- Budget Update 02-2-2023 BOE (PDF)
- Budget Update 01-12-2023 BOE (PDF)