Pupil Personnel Services
- CHHS Flexible Support Program
- Student Assistance Program
- CHHS School Counseling Center
- PVC School Counseling Center
- CET Counseling & Psychology
- Speech Language/ Occupational/ Physical Therapy
Every school district is required to form a Committee on Special Education (CSE) and a Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE). The committees are responsible for evaluating information presented concerning a child and determining eligibility for special education programs and/or services. If you think that your child has an educational disability and may need special education services and/or programs, please contact Rachel DePaul, Director of Pupil Personnel Services, at (914) 271-6675 or your child’s building principal.
If you think your preschool child has an educational disability and may need special education services and/or programs, please call the Special Education Department at the District Office at (914) 271-6675.