Policy #'s 1130-E, 5500-E.1, and 5500-E.2
Policy# 1130-E -- Click here to print form to fill out only if you do not wish your child to be included in school related photos or media coverage.
Policy # 5500-E.6 (CHHS only)
Acceptable Use Policy Grades 7-12 & Staff K-12
Acceptable Use Policy
For all users of District computers/electronic/digital devices and internet.
4526-E.1 Acceptable Use Contract (Grades 7-12 & Staff K-12)
Student Contract: Parent/Guardian must print this form, sign and return to your child’s school.
Staff Contract: Please print this form, sign and return to your building. For transportation, buildings and grounds and district office staff, forward to district office human resources department.
Potassium Iodide (KI)/Westchester County Emergency Planning
Pesticide Request for Notification & AHERA Notification
The Croton-Harmon School District is required to maintain a list of persons who wish to receive 48-hour prior-written notification of certain pesticide applications. Please review the policy and print and sign the form if you would like to request notification of pesticide applications.
AHERA Notification Letter - (click here)
New Student Registration Forms
- Donation Scholarships and Grants Form
- Permission Slip Form
- Permission Slip Form(Translated -Spanish)
- Athletic Department Forms
- Landlord Affidavit
- Living Arrangement Affidavit
- Buildings and Grounds Use Form
- Facility Use Fees 2019-2020
- CHHS Guidance Forms
- PVC Guidance Forms
- District Payroll Tax Forms
- Student Teacher and Classroom Observation Form
- Equipment Lending Form (Technology)
- Home Schooling Information/Forms