2020 - 2021 Budget Development
- 2020-2021 Budget Brochure
- 2020-2021 CHUFSD Official Budget Statement
- Presentation: 2020-2021 Budget Adoption - BOE 05-14-2020
- Presentation: 2020-2021 Budget - BOE 05-7-2020
- Presentation: 2020-2021 Budget - BOE 04-21-2020
- VIDEO: Our Budget Story, 2020-2021
- Presentation: 2020-2021 Budget - BOE 04-2-2020
- Presentation: 2020-2021 Budget Work Session - BOE 02-27-2020
VIDEO: 2020-2021 Budget Work Session - BOE 02-27-2020
- Presentation: 2020-2021 Budget Development Timeline - Budget 101
- Presentation: Preliminary 2020-2021 School Budget - BOE 12-05-2019
VIDEO: Preliminary 2020-2021 School Budget - BOE 12-05-2019
- 2020-2021 Budget Brochure
Annual Budget Vote and School Board Election will take place
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 Via Absentee Ballot
Per the Governor's Executive Order 202.26, voting may only take place by mail.
Qualified voters of the Croton-Harmon Union Free School District will receive absentee ballots by mail.
May 28, 2020 Public Budget Hearing
A public hearing on the proposed 2020-2021 budget will begin at approximately 7:50 p.m. via on-line Zoom meeting. To participate, click on the Zoom link. Upon the opening of the public hearing, participants will be placed in a virtual waiting room. Members of the public will be asked to indicate to the host, in the Q&A section of your screen, that you would like to speak and your mic will be unmuted, in the order of the request received, for you to share your comments up to the 3-minute limit. Questions and Comments should be specific to the budget only.
Important Budget Dates
- Thursday, Feb. 27, 7:30 pm: Board of Education Budget Work Session, CHHS Community Room
- Saturday, March 14, 7:45 am - 12:00 pm: Budget Saturday, CHHS Community Room Canceled
- Thursday, April 2, 7:30 pm: Budget Update - video conference
- Thursday, **May 14, 7:30 pm: Adoption of Proposed Budget at BOE meeting - video conference
- Thursday, May 28, 7:30 pm: Board of Education holds public budget hearing on proposed 2020-21 budget - video conference
- Tuesday, **June 9, 2020 Via Absentee Ballot** - Budget Vote and School Board Trustee Election
- Important Update on Submission of Absentee Ballots for Budget Vote:
- Governor Cuomo issued Executive Order 202.39, which extended the deadline for the receipt of mailed absentee ballots in the budget vote/school board election until June 16, 2020 at 5PM. Executive Order 202.39 specifies that no hand delivered ballots may be accepted by the District Clerk later than 5PM on June 9, 2020. Any receptacles used for hand delivery of absentee ballots must be closed at 5PM on June 9, 2020. Accordingly, based upon the Executive Order, the opening and counting of oath/ballot envelopes with absentee ballots sealed therein is postponed until after 5PM on June 16, 2020. Thank you to the many who have already submitted their ballot and to those who will do so in accordance with the updated deadline. We continue to greatly appreciate the participation of the community throughout the budget process.